VSX REMOTE LITE
Control your Pioneer VSX or SC AVR (Receiver) from your Android handset or tablet over your Wi-Fi network, just like the Pioneer iOS app iControl AV / iControlAV does.
This free app is provided primarily for you to test the connectivity against your AVR so that you can purchase the full app 'VSX Remote' with confidence; therefore it only has the basic functions for Zone 1 control.
If you wish to control Zones 2 and 3 as well, or you just want more awesomeness such as Internet Radio or Surround Sound control then please download the full 'VSX Remote' app.
Designed for 2010 models but supports almost all models with a LAN connection, EXCEPT models designed for Pioneer's 'ControlApp' such as the following models: VSX-42, VSX-527-K, VSX-822-K, VSX-827-K, VSX-1022-K.
• Control Power ON/OFF, Volume UP/DOWN with slider control, Mute ON/OFF and Input Selection for the Main Zone.
• Zone 1 Volume can also be controlled by the device hardware Volume buttons.
• Two way communications with the AVR, changes and information on the AVR are reflected on the app.
• Feedback to user via informative pop up messages.
• Portrait and Landscape orientations are now supported on 7" to 10” tablet devices.
The app will prompt for the IP address of the AVR, enter it, and your away, the app will auto connect from that point on.
This is not an official Pioneer application.
|باز کردن سوکت های شبکه|
|دسترسی به اطلاعات مربوط به شبکه های Wi-Fi را می دهد.|
|دسترسی به اطلاعات مربوط به شبکه ها را می دهد.|