C3D Mobile is a specialized 3D Construction management application. C3D Mobile allows site supervisors to interact with the 3D model relevant to their area of responsibility.
Using C3D Mobile, you will be fully informed on all the details of the model and parameters that are needed on the move. No need to go back to the office to verify, check, or print the drawings before heading to the construction site. Share your models and revisions using DropBox, Gmail, …etc.
C3D Mobile works hand in hand with the C3D Interactive Desktop solution. Usage of C3D Mobile includes:
WORKFACE PLANNING & WORK PACKAGING (IWP)
- Group components based on construction requirements and schedule and man-hour constraints.
- Create inter-departmental between the different engineering disciplines at various levels of the work break down structure (WBS) and organizational breakdown structure (OBS).
VIRTUAL DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION (VDC)
- Allows early engagement of stakeholders by providing a copy of the model having the requested user specific data and properties.
- Role based visualization of the performance.
- Hierarchy is highly customizable, allowing analysis at various level of details.
LEAN CONSTRUCTION & FRONT-END LOADING
- Build a relation between the readiness list and the construction components.
- Allows pull-driven construction methods thru linking various objects from different disciplines.
VISUALIZE PROGRESS STATUS
- Daily progress reports from sites are shown in 3D model thru various colors.
- With multiple colorization capability, different progress objectives can be analyzed.
VISUALIZE MATERIAL AVAILABILITY
- The result of material assignment can be visualized in 3D models.
- User can check material assignment from purchase orders, shipping manifests, packing lists, and visualize it in 3D model.
CHECK BOQ & ESTIMATE at COMPONENT LEVEL
- Link and create relationships between BOQ templates and 3D components.
- Report the BOQ result as a property tied to a 3D component or a group of 3D component depending on granularity level.
C3D Mobile works with various types of industry, such as General Construction (BIM compliant designs), Heavy Civil, Oil & Gas (ISO-15926, reputed design authoring), Power Plants, Chemicals, and more…
Having C3D Interactive as its desktop counterpart, the user can publish to C3D Mobile the whole model or part of a model depending user, location, activity, and any other filtering criteria. Convert models coming from industry standard file formats and multiple design authoring tools. The converted models are then combined to be linked to your plan and WBS coming from reputed scheduling applications.
Sample models for mechanical and civil are available to download thru in-app.
For more information, visit http://c3d.com
|نوشتن اطلاعات در درایوهای سیار|
|باز کردن سوکت های شبکه|
|دسترسی به اطلاعات مربوط به شبکه ها را می دهد.|
|خواندن اطلاعات موجود در درایوهای سیار|