Control ALLPlayer, VLC, WMP, KM Player and others by your Android phone.
NOTE: Android Remote works with PC players after installation aditional program on PC. Link to download is below in description.
Remote controller can be used with mini-application installed on your computer, and without it.
1. Once mini application is installed on your PC, you have got ALLPlayer Remote Control (works with ALLPlayer 3.0 and above) and:
- ability to send to your smartphone and tablet any files (such as images, audio, video) without connecting each time a cable to the phone
- ability to control player via the Internet - Wi-Fi is not necessary
- smartphone as a touchpad
- ability to use your smartphone as a remote keyboard
- available information about Internet connection performance in the form of a graph or values
- ability to disable Windows at a specific time
NOTE: Mini-application below HAS TO be installed on your computer, to make it all work properly.
If you want to use a connection via Wi-Fi, computer and smartphone must be on the same Wi-Fi network (when no Wi-Fi, you can connect your smartphone to your computer via the Internet)
2. Without additional application on your PC, ALLPlayer Remote connects to ALLPlayer 5.8 or above through Wi-Fi.
Link to additional mini application on your PC: http://www.allplayer.org/ALLRemote/ALLRemote.exe
|باز کردن سوکت های شبکه|
|دسترسی به اطلاعات مربوط به شبکه ها را می دهد.|
|دسترسی به لرزاننده|
|دسترسی به اطلاعات مربوط به شبکه های Wi-Fi را می دهد.|
|خواندن اطلاعات موجود در درایوهای سیار|
|نوشتن اطلاعات در درایوهای سیار|