Greek Reference: Ancient Greek Lexicon & Syntax is an open source tool for students of ancient Greek. It contains a full, searchable copy of Liddell and Scott's Intermediate Greek-English Lexicon, as well as the text of Jeffrey A. Rydberg-Cox's Overview of Greek Syntax.
• A complete, searchable Greek lexicon -- no Internet connection required.
• Flexible lexicon search with instant search suggestions. Search using either Beta code or Greek characters.
• Bookmark your favorite lexicon entries and Overview of Greek Syntax sections.
• Browse the Perseus website with properly rendered polytonic Greek characters using the new View on Perseus option. (Requires a network connection.)
• No ads, spyware, or in-app purchases.
If you find this app useful, please consider making a donation to help the poor: https://givedirectly.org
Encountered a bug? Please submit a crash report if you're given the option to do so. You can also submit bug reports to email@example.com or the project's issue tracker (https://github.com/blinskey/greek-reference/issues). Feature requests, suggestions, and lexicon error reports are also welcome.
Frequently asked questions: https://github.com/blinskey/greek-reference/wiki/Frequently-Asked-Questions
Thanks to the Perseus Digital Library (http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/) and Jeffrey A. Rydberg-Cox (http://daedalus.umkc.edu) for making the texts included in this app freely available.
|باز کردن سوکت های شبکه|
|دسترسی به اطلاعات مربوط به شبکه ها را می دهد.|