This is the free version of the application CalcPro. The free version is a simple calculator that a lot of people may find useful.
NOTE: SWIPE THE KEYBOARD TO ACCESS ALL THE FEATURES
In the free version you're able to perform operations with real/complex numbers and see all of them in a list. You can use previous operations by just clicking or longpressing them. This version is intended as a version for anyone who just wants a simple calculator. With landscape support it plays nicely in your tablet!
It's got polar/rectangular complex notation, radian/degrees. As a preview you're able to solve linear equations and use the set of points to line interpolation. If you like this features and want more consider checking out the paid version.
Check the paid application if you're interested in the rest of features:
- Equation Solver: You can solve almost any equation. It supports:
-> Non-linear equations: Any type of equation, such as: 5*x+sin(x^3+2)=8 (up to 10 equations and variables, you can see 2 equations solved in the screenshots)
-> Linear equations: Like 2*x+3*y=8, -3*x+6*y=3 (up to 10)
-> Polynomials: Up to grade 20 (complex and non-complex solutions)
-> Simple: Perfect for thermodynamic tables with only one variable (for example Temperature)
-> Double: 2 variables interpolation. See screenshots for a preview
-> Points to line: If you have a set of points (x,y) this tool will find the closest line and will give you the R^2 (Just like Excel).
- Matrices: Since version 1.3 you can use matrices. Matrices are made of complex and real numbers and contain most common operations. Functions and operators currently supported: +, -, *, /, determinant, transpose, ^,.^, ^-1 (Inverse), get, set, eyes (Identity matrix), ones. You can sum a number to a matrix similarly to Matlab, power each element individually...
- Vectors: Complex/real vectors with dot and cross multiplication (besides the applicable methods found in matrices)
- Plot: 2D easy to use function plotter
- Function editor: Create as many functions as you want and save them under different categories. Using custom functions is extremely easy and very helpful. You can describe the functions and variables. Furthermore, you can take a photo that may help you understand and use the function correctly. Functions can be used in the calculator as well as in the equation solver.
- Converter: It's useful to have a converter inside the app. It's got 19 conversions: length, area, volume, angle, time, speed, acceleration, flow, mass, force, torque, energy, density, pressure, dynamic viscosity, kinematic viscosity, temperature and currency.
- Wolfram Alpha search: Just touch the search button
- Complex numbers: The calculator supports complex numbers in both rectangular and polar notation. Polar notation us useful for phasors in Circuit Analysis.
- Variables: Just save any number as a variable and use it later.
- Constants: 6, more in next updates.
- Easier decimal notation: 1.000000 is 1, 99999999 is 9.999E7 (depending of the decimal precision)...
- And probably more features in the future!
|باز کردن سوکت های شبکه|
|نوشتن اطلاعات در درایوهای سیار|
|خواندن اطلاعات موجود در درایوهای سیار|