The native AppOps doesn't work on 4.4.2 yet, but AppOps X works perfectly fine. We are working on a fix, but there are no guarantees yet
This is the newest way to launch the native App Ops on your Android 4.4 KitKat phone and tablet, or (for rooted users) of installing the extended version of App Ops!
App Ops X Installer will install an eXtended version of AppOps on your Android 4.3 or 4.4 (KitKat) phone. It's the same App Ops you know, only recompiled and with new features slowly being added. This installer is required because the actual app (App Ops X) needs to be copied into your phone's /system/app folder and this kind of install is not natively supported by Google Play.
App Ops X PRO features - in-app purchase (requires ROOT to install, root not needed afterwards):
- notification that shows revoked permissions to the current foreground app
- batch grant/revoke a permission to all apps that requested it at once
- rules - automatically disallow permissions of your choosing to newly installed apps (like READ CONTACTS)
.. with more to come!
- doesn't work on PAC man ROM. Don't know what that is ? Then you have nothing to worry about!
- the list of apps won't load if you have multiple user accounts on your device, but we're working on a fix for AppOps X (it's a system bug and only Google can fix the native version of AppOps)
What is App Ops:
App Ops is a system settings app which allows you to revoke permissions on a per-app basis on your phone or tablet. This app was included by default on Android 4.3 but hidden, and then completely made unaccessible in Android 4.4. We've recompiled this app, added a few improvements like a search button (with more to come later) and now you can install it on your device too.
|باز کردن سوکت های شبکه|
|نوشتن اطلاعات در درایوهای سیار|
|استفاده از مدیریت انرژی و WakeLocks جهت بیدار نگه داشتن پردازشگر و جلوگیری از کم نور شدن صفحه نمایشگر|
|دسترسی به اطلاعات مربوط به شبکه ها را می دهد.|
|خواندن اطلاعات موجود در درایوهای سیار|