One of the most exciting moments in your pregnancy is when you feel those first little flutters of your baby kicking. These tiny movements reassure you that your baby is developing and help you feel closer to the little life inside you.
With this application you can,
* Start a kicks counting session and keep it running until you choose to stop it
* Record your baby's kicks inside a counting session
* Even record the kicks you forget to add at a later time
* Add notes to a counting session to see how the baby reacts to your daily activities
* Review past counting sessions and identify important patterns
* See past kicks organized by each day or month
* Get statistics about your baby's activeness such as estimated kicks per day
* See hourly activeness and daily activeness of your baby
* Adjust session start and end times manually if required
* Email session history data to anyone such as your doctor
* Delete a kick or a entire session any time
* Select a theme you like from six available options
Baby kick counting is an important pregnancy practice. If you’re feeling movement with some regular patterns, it is a good idea to begin counting kicks. Usually tracking baby kicks must be started during your seventh month of pregnancy. But every doctor may recommend a slightly different way of tracking baby’s movement, so be sure to check in with your doctor to find out how he or she prefers you count kicks.
Thank you for using Kickme, the best baby kick tracker for android.
|باز کردن سوکت های شبکه|
|دسترسی به اطلاعات مربوط به شبکه ها را می دهد.|