Welcome to 'Video for Disney Infinity' unofficial video guide walkthrough & review for your Android device! :)
Here you can:
- View the official Metacritic review of the game;
- View the best game walkthrough in YouTube to help you pass the difficult parts of the game;
- Direct access to Amazon to buy the game online.
- THIS IS NOT THE GAME!
- YOU NEED TO HAVE THE YOUTUBE APP INSTALLED / UPDATED ON YOUR DEVICE!
- This is an unofficial video game guide walkthrough of the game;
- All content in this app is from Metacritic and YouTube;
- We do not own 'Video for Disney Infinity' nor we are associated with it;
- The copyrighted material in this app is allowed by the COPYRIGHT LAW: FAIR USE;
- All trademarks, logos, and images are property of their respective and rightful owners;
- Any content will be removed if asked by the legal owners.
Disney Infinity was one of the most popular booths at this year's E3. It could be that they were giving away T-shirts or the action figures you could use when the game launches but I have a hunch that people were also just curious to play it. Basically, Disney wants a piece of Activision's Skylanders pie. As you probably know, in Skylanders you have action figures that you can level up in the game and you can bring them over to your friend's house and play your characters there. It's a really cool idea and it's been uncontested for two years now. With recognizable brands and almost unlimited potential for new gameplay experiences, Disney could really give Skylanders a run for its (and your) money.
I got to skip most of the line because instead of standing at the Disney Infinity booth I checked out their demo kiosk at Nintendo's. All of my hands on time with the demo was on Nintendo's Wii U. That being said, the game didn't really take advantage of the unique features that the system could bring with its Gamepad. This was mildly disappointing considering all of its potential but that's another can of worms. What I did experience was a fun beat-em-up experience set in the Disney Universe.
The gameplay is strikingly similar to Skylanders: not exactly deep or engrossing but it was entertaining. The story mode has you playing in levels called Playsets. You can select the level based on what toy piece you put on the scanner (like the portal in Skylanders). For example, when I was playing on a The Incredibles' Playset, I was limited to Incredibles characters. Which is sadly very limiting but there's much more than just Playsets to play around in.
The meat and potatoes of this game is the level editor which is called- appropriately enough- the Toy Box. In this you can create custom levels for you and your characters to play around in. In the E3 2013 trailer, you can find that it's possible to create unique game modes with your friends. You could take it from sports or maybe even make your own version of a classic Mario stage. That's one of the main reasons why I believe Disney Infinity will be a massive hit this year.
|باز کردن سوکت های شبکه|
|دسترسی به اطلاعات مربوط به شبکه های Wi-Fi را می دهد.|
|دسترسی به وضعیت تلفن در حالت فقط خواندن|
|دسترسی به اطلاعات مربوط به شبکه ها را می دهد.|
|باز کردن پنجره با استفاده از TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT که در بالای تمامی دیگر برنامه ها نشان داده میشود|
|به برنامه اجازه می دهد تا به اطلاعات مربوط به کارهای در حال انجام دستگاه یا کارهایی که اخیرا توسط دستگاه انجام شده دسترسی پیدا کند.|