SmartWatch Motion Headset Ctrl gives you the freedom to control your media completely hands free!! Move to the next track with a twist of the wrist. Play and pause your music with a simple gesture! If you have ever wanted to control your music from across the room without having to touch anything then this is the app for you!
** New Features **
* The motion gestures have been calibrated to work on your right arm now. Just go to your settings menu and uncheck "Left Arm"
* Added track names and artist info to display
* You can now start your favorite music player from the icons on the watch face. Tap once to select your default music player control scheme. Tap the selected player again to launch it on the phone.
* You can now pick which music app shows in the 4 different positions on the watch
* This app will not work with all music players, even if they show on the watch face!!! This is because not all music players listen for headset controls the same way! We are working to resolve this now.
Here is how this system works:
This app has a listening mode that you activate with this motion.
1. Hold your hand palm up (The watch will be facing down). You will feel the vibrate in this first position.
2. With the watch face down move your arm up like doing a bicep curl. You will feel another short vibration
3. Turn your watch face up (You will feel one more short vibration) and you are now in listening mode
Once you are in listening mode you are ready to control your media. These controls were designed to comfortably control your music while sitting in a car for instance. You will feel a short vibration upon each successful control:
Next Track -> Rotate your arm to the left so that the watch is facing left.
Previous Track -> Hold your arm straight up (basically raise your hand)
Play/Stop - > Lower your hand (The opposite of raising it)
The goal of this app is to let you control your music, but also to quickly free you so that you can move normally again. This is handled by a timer that you will see on the watch face. After you complete a headset control this timer gets reset and once the timer ends the watch exists out of listening mode so you can move normally. However there is another feature built in to give you more time. To activate this:
Slightly raise your hand. You will feel a short vibration once you have achieved the needed elevation. While your hand is in this position the timer will not run. This gives you more time to see if you want to hear this song or not.
One last motion feature is the ability to turn off listening mode. This is for when you have found the song you want and know you don't want to change it. Activate this by:
Rotate your wrist to the right. You will feel two short vibrations confirming that listening mode is off.
*** Note for SmartWatch 2 users *****
SmartWatch 2 users can also use this app with the watch face off. You do this by launching the app and then pressing the power button. The screen will turn off, but motion activation will keep responding. You can turn this off either by clicking the notification icon or by relaunching the app and closing it through the watch by clicking the back button.
*********** For those who Upgrade! ******************
If you upgrade you will unlock the watch face controls. These controls allow you to:
swipe left for previous track
swipe right for next track
swipe up to raise volume
swipe down to lower volume
long press to play/pause
Ok if there are any questions, issues, or comments please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out the Google+ community:
Here is a more detailed video of the SmartWatch Motion Headset Controller in action:
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch 2
Smart extension for SmartWatch 2
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2