A good understanding of Physiology forms the basis of medicine. However, it can be quite challenging for students to understand important and difficult concepts related to the mechanism of the body. Keeping this in mind, Elsevier India has developed Physiology Learning app for medical students.
This app will explain important concepts in physiology with the help of animations. It is ideal for medical, nursing, dental, allied health students and the interns preparing for post graduate (PG) entrance exam.
The app has a collection of animations with narration and illustrations to explain important and complex workflows in physiology. The aim is to cover important concepts in a concise, engaging and interactive manner.
• Tutorial and a Quiz mode
• High yielding points for quick revision
• MCQs for preparing for PG entrance exam
• Zoom diagrams for an uninterrupted view
• Provision for the students to make notes
• Self-paced learning; Access 24x7, anytime, anywhere
• Available on both android and iOS platform
Starting with cardiovascular system, more systems will be regularly updated into the app. So keep visiting us……..
|باز کردن سوکت های شبکه|
|نوشتن اطلاعات در درایوهای سیار|
|دسترسی به اطلاعات مربوط به شبکه ها را می دهد.|
|خواندن اطلاعات موجود در درایوهای سیار|