This app shows Secure Element applications (a.k.a Java Card applet or Smart Card application) are installed on a contact-less Smart Card (ISO/IEC 14443-4) or EMV credit card using Android NFC phones.
- Show tag ID, tag tech, 14443 card type (A/B), historical bytes
- Show name, AID and brief description of detected applets
- Log level preference: show various level of log detail including R-APDU via
- Show HCE support status + P2P protocol type in About
- Material Design UI
- Only work with NFC phones.
- This app won't detect custom applet. It only works with known applications (with known AID).
- This app is intended for information & development purpose only as I am a NFC developer.
- This app does not save or transmit any of the read data. We don't collect data of any kind.
Supports 170+ card types such as:
- Payment: VISA, Mastercard, Amex, Discover, Google wallet
- ICAO Machine Readable Travel Documents (MRTD)
- Card manager & Security Domain: VISA, Gemplus, JCOP, GP
- CAC (Common Access Card), PIV (Personal Identity Verification)
- UnionPay (China), PagoBANCOMAT (Italy), Girocard (Germany), Bankaxept (Norwegian), BAROC (Taiwan), Dankort (Danish), RuPay (India), BelPIC, Banrisul (Brazil), JCB (Japan) ...
|انجام اعمال ورودی و خروجی در ارتباطات برد نزدیک|