This will download your bookmarks from http://www.google.com/bookmarks, or a HTML backup file, and add them to supported browsers on your device. You can also use this to delete and share the bookmarks.
*** Importing, exporting, backing up, and restoring folder structure is not possible in Chrome or Samsung browsers
• Import your Bookmarks from the Google Cloud.
• Backup and restore.
• Select only the bookmarks you want to import.
• Basic management of the Bookmarks on your android device.
• Share Bookmarks to Facebook, Twitter, Email and more.
• Import and Export HTML backup files compatible with desktop browsers.
• Android (AOSP) - common on older devices, allows apps like this to access and create folders.
• Chrome - common on newer devices. It does not allow apps like this to access or create folders. You can create folders in Chrome, but there is no way for apps like this to access or restore that information.
• Samsung - found on newer Samsung devices. Like Chrome it does not allow apps to access or create folders. Doesn't work on all Samsung devices.
• Other browsers? Every other browser I have checked doesn't allow apps like this to access bookmarks.
• Initially written to work with the Android browser, it now has limited support for Chrome and Samsung browsers.
• Chrome and the Samsung browsers don't allow third party apps to create or access folder information. You can still import, backup, and restore but your folder structures will be lost. If there were any way to avoid this I would, but it's simply not possible.
• Your Google bookmarks can be found here: https://www.google.com/bookmarks
• Join the BETA group here: https://goo.gl/z9Kho7
This application is free and provided as is. If you find a bug please email me. If it works for you please consider making a donation.
To help translate please follow this link: https://goo.gl/gQLeq
English, Arabic (Ahmad), Dutch (Frank Martens)
|باز کردن سوکت های شبکه|
|دسترسی به اطلاعات مربوط به شبکه ها را می دهد.|
|نوشتن اطلاعات در درایوهای سیار|