Juggling Lab is an application for creating and animating juggling patterns. Its main goals are to help people learn juggling patterns, and to assist in inventing new ones.
This is a port of the desktop application called Juggling Lab: http://jugglinglab.sourceforge.net/.
Quick feature overview:
- Animates all solo and passing siteswap patterns, including synchronous and multiplexed patterns, and patterns involving movement of the juggler bodies
- Support for bounced throws, including multiple bounces and hyperlift/hyperforce throws
- Realistic hand model, with cubic spline hand paths that match the velocities of balls at throwing points
- Integrated siteswap pattern generator
- Step-by-step list of basic tricks to train yourself in order to master a more complex trick
- Huge (400+) categorized list of tricks, including JuggleMaster's
- Bookmark your favorite tricks
- Possibility to pinch to zoom, rotate, pause and change the speed of the animation
- Add, delete and rename pattern lists and tricks
- Share tricks with your friends