NOTE: this is a trial version! Only one page is available for testing. Download the full version for the complete theme: http://bit.ly/MoDTAv
★ GALAXY S5 THEME ★
Team Infinity Design brings you a pre-release Galaxy S5 theme! The next Galaxy flagship phone is expected to be revealed around February/March, with a release in April. The Galaxy S5 is rumored to be the first phone to use the user interface from the new Galaxy Tabs that debuted early this year. With a "magazine" looking interface, we might finally see something better looking to replace the old TouchWiz/Nature UX from previous devices.
As with our previous GS4 theme, a major update (free for users) will be available to this theme once the Galaxy S5 is revealed.
3 page-filling skins
Containing 22 "virtual" widgets
All are editable to choose action/app
Weather conditions update dynamically
1. This Galaxy S5 theme.
2. Ultimate Custom Widget (UCCW): http://bit.ly/TMyXI0
3. Nova/Apex Launcher.
1. Install this app.
2. Install the free app Ultimate Custom Widget (UCCW) (from VasuDev)
3. Make sure you have Nova/Apex launcher installed (free)
4. Setup your launcher with the settings I use (see video or NOVA SETUP below)
5. Start adding UCCW widgets with the GS5 skins to your home screens and setup the theme like you want it.
If you have any questions, e-mail me! (see mail developer option at the bottom)
Next to the screenshots there is a video tutorial which shows how to install the theme step by step. Make sure you read the requirements down below.
• Hotspots mode can be enabled/disabled in UCCW>menu button>Lock Widgets (Hotspots Mode)
• Hotspots mode OFF: editing mode
You can now press on the widgets on your home screen and you will be taken into an "editing" screen. Here you can link your own apps to each hotspot (clickable area).
• Hotspots mode ON: active mode
Everything is now active, pressing on the widgets on your home screen will take you to your chosen apps.
Once in Nova settings, click:
Desktop grid: 7x4
Disable the Dock
• Look and Feel
Disable the Notification bar
• To set your location for the temperature, go into UCCW>Settings and set your location.
• To use Fahrenheit, go into UCCW>settings and un-check Celcius.
Enjoy your awesome new Galaxy S5 theme :)
This theme is not affiliated with the Galaxy S devices or Samsung Electronics.