We know it's hard to manage your Instagram account. We know you want to keep track of your account's evolution. We know you want to have a balanced relation with your followers. That is why we enhanced Follower Stats and made it better with a brand new Dashboard.
In case you got a client error before this update, please perform a SYNC operation so that you'll be notified on what to do to relogin to obtain access again.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE FOLLOWER STATS FOR INSTAGRAM
- See the number of new followers and how you evolved vs. day 7 and day 30
- See the number of those who have unfollowed you and how this evolved vs. day 7 and day 30
- See from unfollowers how many blocked you
- See the evolution of followers and unfollower numbers in Dashboard charts
- See the number of accounts that don't follow back
- See the number of accounts that follow you and your are not following back and how this evolved vs. day 7 and day 30
- See the evolution of Net Followers vs day 7 and day 30
- Have the app sync in background for you, so you have fresh info when you need it
AVAILABLE IN PACKS*
- Have a overview of likes and comments and how they evolved over time
- Get detailed analytics on how your posts are doing
- Search by name or hashtag
- Keep track of likes you receive and give
- Generate ThankYou or ShoutOut images to promote your account or other accounts
- No ads
- And a alot more. Please watch the video of the app to see all the options available and the packs containing them.
* In app purchase required. Instagram API limits and availability apply.
- Follower Stats uses the Instagram API and it's not endorsed or sponsored by Instagram. We would like to thank Instagram for offering their public API as it made this app possible.
- You need an Instagram account to use Follower Stats
- To fully enjoy Follower Stats you should follow and be followed by less than 50,000 users. The bigger the number, the more it takes to synchronize the information.
- There are some limits from Instagram for certain operations and also there is limited information returned. These limits can be found on Instagram's developers site.
The app requires some permissions in order to work properly.
- Read or modify the content of the USB storage: used in order to cache the pictures retrieved from Instagram, including the user pictures and posts. This allows the app to load them again, faster, without downloading again. Also storage is used for images generated on the Promote section
- Full network access and connections status: allows the app to check the availability and status of network connections. For instance, on Scheduled syncs the app needs to check if wifi is enabled or not
- Start at boot: allows the app to schedule background syncs, as on device shutdown all schedules are cleared.
- In-app purchases: used to be able to purchase or restore purchases
HAVE QUESTIONS OR FEEDBACK?
- Send questions, concerns, feedback, feature requests or anything from the Send feedback option in the app.
|باز کردن سوکت های شبکه|
|دسترسی به اطلاعات مربوط به شبکه ها را می دهد.|
|استفاده از مدیریت انرژی و WakeLocks جهت بیدار نگه داشتن پردازشگر و جلوگیری از کم نور شدن صفحه نمایشگر|
|دسترسی به اطلاعات مربوط به شبکه های Wi-Fi را می دهد.|
|دریافت ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED بعد از اتمام بوت شدن سیستم از طریق انتشار امواج|
|نوشتن اطلاعات در درایوهای سیار|