This is the version of Hydra Slayer for Android devices. Hydra Slayer is a roguelike (that is, a game where you control a single hero fighting hordes of monsters in a randomly generated dungeon, with a high emphasis on tactics) where combat has been inspired by old mathematical puzzles about brave heroes slaying many headed beasts. See the homepage for the story, information, and a beginner's guide.
Also try the Social version ("Hydra Slayer Social") for social features like leaderboards, achievements, and checkins!
Hydra Slayer currently features:
* a unique (AFAICT) gameplay mechanics (although the main idea is based on old mathematical puzzles). To defeat a Hydra, you have to choose your attacks carefully, just bashing it with your "best" weapon is not likely to be a successful strategy. To win the big game, you have to choose your set of weapons wisely, and use your resources efficiently!
* a theme which mixes high fantasy and mathematics
* traditional roguelike ASCII graphics, or tiles
* 5 player character races with very distinct tactics
* 28 enemy types
* 28 types of equipment
* 15 weapon materials
* 18 types of non-equipment items
* 3 game geometries to choose before the start of game
* 8 level topologies (including the Mobius strip and Klein bottle)
* 11 level generators
* 2 endings
Hydra slayer is released under GNU Public License. As such, it comes with no warranty.
Keywords: Rogue, ADOM, NetHack, Angband, Dungeon Crawl, hydra, addition, subtraction, division, roguelike
|نوشتن اطلاعات در درایوهای سیار|
|خواندن اطلاعات موجود در درایوهای سیار|