It's like Yahtzee on steroids. Farkle Dice is an exciting fast paced dice game for 2 – 4 players. It's a duel to 10,000 points as you play against famous western heroes, outlaws or your friends. Roll the dice to earn big points! That one combination of skill and luck could make you the new Sheriff of Old Town, USA.
*** OPTIMIZED FOR BOTH TABLETS & PHONES ***
*** English | Spanish | French | German | Japanese | Korean ***
*** Leaderboards and Achievements ***
*** Downloaded over 1,000,000 Times ***
Farkle Dice has stunning artwork, engaging sound, and is both fun to play and user-friendly. You'll have hours and hours of entertainment for FREE.
Both new and experienced players will love the clarity of the scoreboard and how quickly you can jam out a game while in a meeting (before someone notices). Make sure to turn down the sound effects first or you'll be caught.
100% dice randomization to prevent cheating. Each roll uses a robust randomization algorithm implemented by our lead engineer. The computer player has the same chance you do. Sometimes, you have to take that extra risk and roll again!
• Optimized for Tablets and Phones
• Tons of customization options! You set the scoring rules to how you want to play.
• Customize Break-In Score
• Customize Points to Win
• Customize Three Pair Scoring
• Customize Rolling a Farkle Score
• Customize Hot Dice Setting
• Customize 4, 5, 6 of Kind Setting
• Customize Straight Score
• Customize three 1s Score
• Play against up to three of your friends (Pass and Play)
• Play against different western outlaws and heroes, each one offering a unique challenge
• Share your winning score on Facebook or Twitter
• Fantastic graphics, professionally drawn
• Professional soundtrack and sound effects
• Stats to track your best game, turn, wins, and more
• New player hints pointing out which dice can be scored (they can be turned off in settings)
• Perfect for that five-minute break or long commute
** Frequently Asked Questions **
Q. How do you play Farkle Dice?
A. The rules can be found by tapping 'Menu' and then 'How to Play'.
Q. When does the 'Score It' button become active?
A. You need to select at least one scoring dice.
Q. Which dice can be scored?
A. The dice with the arrows above them can be used for scoring. You can turn the arrows off in Settings.
Also known as Zonk, Zilch, Hot, Piffle, Ten Thousand or 10,000, Five Thousand or 5,000, 5000 Progressive, Farkel (TM), Forkle, Blewit, Snap, Kaput, Dix Mille (French), Cosmic WimpOut (five dice), Keepers (Australian, 5 dice), Double Cameroon (10 dice) and Pass the Pigs.
- Brand new "How to Play" and it's printable
- Improved layout when sharing your best scores on Facebook or Twitter
- Code tweaks to keep the app working great on new devices
We are committed to bringing you the best games of the highest quality. Our goal is for you to have a great gaming experience. This version has been thoroughly tested and updated for OS 7.
- Display improvements
- Huge update
- Screens were redone for high-end phones and tablets
We are constantly updating the game. If you experience any problems, please email our team and we will investigate the problem right away.
|باز کردن سوکت های شبکه|
|دسترسی به اطلاعات مربوط به شبکه ها را می دهد.|
|استفاده از مدیریت انرژی و WakeLocks جهت بیدار نگه داشتن پردازشگر و جلوگیری از کم نور شدن صفحه نمایشگر|