This app helps you take pictures periodically with timelapse-critical features like AE/AWB lock, image stabilization, and exposure bracketing.
However, this app doesn't turn JPEG sequence into video file for you. It's suggested to do it on PC since you still have to remove unwanted picture(s), apply HDR on bracketed pictures, stretch contrast, and/or de-shake before making timelapse video.
Some devices were not capable for long period shooting, please try before going into the wild or you may just wasting time on poor crafted 'smart' phone.
I develop it for myself 'cause in most of times my DSLR could not stay on tripod for long time, especially under unstable weather condition. On the other hand, my waterproof Xperia was capable for continuous timelapse even in raining days. Please let me know if you have any suggestion to help making marvelous timelapse video!
Complete feature list:
* Take pictures with largest size with optional cropping to 16:9 or 4:3 resolutions.
* Rule of thirds grid line.
* Horizon level gauge. (if hardware supported)
* AWB lock switch. (if hardware supported)
* HDR switch. (if hardware supported)
* Image stabilization switch. (if hardware supported)
* Exposure compensation. (if hardware supported)
* Exposure bracketing. (if exposure compensation and AE lock both supported)
* White balance modes.
* Focus modes.
* LED torch switch. (if hardware supported)
* AE lock switch. (if hardware supported)
* Low battery detection.
|استفاده از مدیریت انرژی و WakeLocks جهت بیدار نگه داشتن پردازشگر و جلوگیری از کم نور شدن صفحه نمایشگر|
|غیرفعال کردن حافظ صفحه کلید|
|از ملزومات دسترسی به دوربین دستگاه|
|نوشتن اطلاعات در درایوهای سیار|
|خواندن و نوشتن تنظیمات سیستم|
|باز کردن سوکت های شبکه|
|خواندن اطلاعات موجود در درایوهای سیار|