Auto Playlist is a "Play by Folder" add-on that works with all music players. For each of your music folders on the SD card, an automatic playlist is created, which will always be up-to-date. (The playlists appear in your music player application.)
Auto Playlist is fully automatic. After installation, start it once and exit. You are done! Whenever you change your music files on the memory card, Auto Playlist will silently update the playlists in the background.
- How do I use Auto Playlist?
- You don't use it. It works by itself, without your help. Just watch the playlists appear in the music player app.
- How do I select the folders and songs?
- You don't. Auto Playlist finds all folders and all songs on your SD card. You get one playlist for each folder.
- I added new songs to the SD card, how do I update the lists?
- Do nothing. Auto Playlist will detect the changes and update the playlists.
- Can I edit/delete the @-lists?
- You can, but Auto Playlist will undo your changes eventually.
- Where are the playlists?
- The playlists appear in your music player app.
|خواندن اطلاعات موجود در درایوهای سیار|
|نوشتن اطلاعات در درایوهای سیار|
|باز کردن سوکت های شبکه|
|دسترسی به اطلاعات مربوط به شبکه ها را می دهد.|