UCCW is incompatible with Android 4.4 Kitkat. Some widgets of this skin won't work (won't show up properly) on a Nexus 5. The developer of UCCW is working on it. Please cooperate. Thank you.
This is a UCCW Skin which is an outcome of the response that I got from people for my Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie Concept. This is my first Android App. The pro version of this skin includes the main clock widget that was the one that I made in my concept design.
Required to use these widgets:Ultimate Custom Clock Widget (UCCW) (free app) : http://goo.gl/yhWpuo
And I also recommend you to use a launcher that allows you to re-size widgets.
Features of this skin:
• Minimal and beautiful look
• Displays time, date, weather, battery level
• The Google Search widget
• Notification badges (Pro version)
• Everything that can be customized is customizable: hotspots, colors, etc.
The pro version includes the original analogue clock that was the main delight in my concept design.
How to install:
1. After downloading UCCW and this skin, place a UCCW widget on the screen.
2. Select the widget that you want from the list that appears.
3. Touch the icon when it says so.
How to edit:
1. Make sure hotspot mode is OFF in UCCW settings. (Open UCCW > Menu > Lock Widgets (Hotspot mode) > select OFF). UCCW will exit.
2. Tap the widget that you want to edit on the homescreen.
3. From the list shown, edit whatever you want and again enable hotspot mode. UCCW will exit and changes will appear on the widget.
Do explore UCCW settings and customize the stuff there that you need like temperature units, location options, etc.
(Open UCCW > press menu button > Settings)
If you like my work, support me by buying the pro version or by rating it please. Kindly email me over any issue/problem that you face and I promise to help you out. Do not give a bad rating just because it didn't work for you. Do consider donating me some amount via PayPal from my about.me page and you find me everywhere on the web (G+, Twitter, XDA, FB, etc) at: http://goo.gl/nu9Fpb