A simple and lightweight calorie calculator app to calculate your BMR, RMR and daily calorie intake.
This app helps you to determine your
1) Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
2) Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR)
3) Daily calorie intake based on your activity level in order to maintain current weight.
It also helps you to figure out the amount of calories you need to increase or decrease your body weight.
1) Includes three measurement modes to calculate BMR and RMR
- Imperial: Measurement system mostly used in British nations.
- Metric: Measurement system popular in Europe.
- Custom 1: Custom made measurement system that includes toggle buttons to switch units of height and weight.
- Custom 2: Custom made measurement system that includes entering the height in feet & inches and includes toggle button to switch the units of weight.
2) Works in both portrait and landscape mode. Works on large range of devices from small screens to extra-large screens.
3) Ability to share results through SMS, email and other apps.
4) Fields created in hierarchical order to easily switch between them using previous and next keys.
The application uses well-known Harris-Benedict equation to calculate your BMR and daily calorie intake. RMR calculation is based on a recent but more accurate Mifflin equation.
Please report any errors or bugs you encounter. I'll be happy to consider your suggestions in order to further improve this application.
Enjoy the application and rate us today!
Tags: bmr calculator, rmr calculator, calorie calculator, calorie counter, calorie count, daily calorie calculator, basal metabolic rate calculator, resting metabolic rate calculator
|باز کردن سوکت های شبکه|
|دسترسی به اطلاعات مربوط به شبکه ها را می دهد.|