WiFi Status Widget (WiFi Link Speed Monitor) provides real-time WiFi speed data and shows notifications about the WiFi status. It alerts you via the system notifications when you trap in a low-speed WiFi connection (WiFi link speed drops to a certain level) or when there is no WiFi connection (WiFi is scanning for a hotspot and wasting battery).
To get started, select this widget "WiFi Status Widget" from the Launcher --> Widget list, and then place this widget on your home screen. Tap on the widget to change the settings.
* A high resolution widget showing 3 lines of WiFi information and Two graphical indicators: the name of the access point (SSID), the link speed (the connection speed between your Android device and the wireless router), and the signal strength (aka signal quality).
* User-settable notifications when the WiFi link speed drops to a certain level or WiFi has been turned on but cannot find a connection.
* Actionable notifications: Reconnect or Turn-off WiFi from notifications - no need to open the app (require Android 4.1+).
* The widget can be resized (require Android 3.1+)
* The widget can be placed on the lock screen, take a glance at the WiFi status even before unlocking your device (require Android 4.2+)
* Widget will not update when the phone/tablet is sleeping (this is an intended behavior to save battery).
** If you have problems after installing the update to this app, try remove the widget and then add it back.
If you experience very low WiFi link speed (e.g. < 5 Mbps) with high signal strength, it is also possibly due to problems of the wireless router. A reboot on the router may help solve the issue.
Please give feedback to YHdevLAB@gmail.com. Thanks to your supports.
|دسترسی به اطلاعات مربوط به شبکه ها را می دهد.|
|دسترسی به اطلاعات مربوط به شبکه های Wi-Fi را می دهد.|
|تغییر موقعیت اتصال به وای فای|