Please Read Instructions before installing. Watch the Video Tutorial and read the FAQ below for futher help. Email me (see the mail developer option at the bottom) if you get any problems
The cool Batman theme is now available on your Android for free! Feel the atmosphere of Gotham right into your phone by designing your home screens with this theme. Updates will be regular and I'll try to respond issues within 24 hours. You can show your support by giving your valuable feedback and downloading my other similar themes.
* This theme is just a short version of my other app which includes more widgets, fully designed BatCave theme with 10+ hotspots and regular updates. It is available under 'More apps by this deverloper' section at the bottom. App Link - http://goo.gl/eE9A1
UCCW App - Link: http://goo.gl/YOcEE
Any launcher that supports 6x4 Homescreen Grid (Nova Launcher Recommended)
Instructions for installing
1. Install UCCW application from Play Store.
2. Download this theme and and open it. Now tap on Install Skin button.
3. Launcher Settings for best layout - Use the 6x4 Desktop Grid, Set the Width margin to none and Height margin to Large and hide the dock.
4. After you're done with installation, Long press on the Homescreen and select UCCW Widget and select the required widget as indicated by their name.
5. Repeat the above step till you get Homescreen as shown in picture.
6. Go to UCCW app, press menu button and make sure the Lock Widgets are 'ON'
7. (Optional) You can also hide the notification bar and set the wallpaper to black for a better look. For Nova Launcher - Nova Settings>Look and Feel>Show Notification bar
Instructions for adding your own app shortcuts in widgets (Hotspots)
If you want to edit or add custom apps in widgets then follow these steps -
1. Open UCCW app and select Hotspot (Lock Widget) from the menu option.
2. Turn "OFF" the Hotspots.
3. Go to desktop and tap the button on widget you want to edit.
4. Select the app you want from the appropriate Hotspots.
5. After you have done editing, make sure you turn "ON" the Hotspot again to apply the changes.
Q - There are still some gaps between widgets, what to do?
A - Make sure your desktop grid is 6x4 and the Width margin is set to None and Height margin is set to Large in launcher settings. If it still doesn't work, it's probably because your device has lower resolution, in that case try changing the values between above settings. (e.g set the desktop grid to 7x4, width margin to large, height to none etc)
Q - Why can't I open apps by clicking on widgets?
A - Make sure the hotspot is on in UCCW. To change the settings, open UCCW app, touch the menu key and make sure you select the hotspot (lock widgets) to 'ON' mode.
Q - Some hotspots don't work. How to solve this?
A - This problem generally occurs if you're a gingerbread user and since some system apps like contacts, gallery are different based on Android version, it may not work. To solve this, you can manually change the hotspots to your own apps. Read the guide above on how to do it.
* If you like this theme then please show your support by downloading the whole BatCave customized theme or other similar themes available just for $2.
* Still got some issues? Don't hesitate to mail me.
* This theme is not affiliated in any way with WB or DC.