A minimalist chess clock for those ornery players who like to keep the game moving. Features a clean design and timing options for both casual and advanced players.
A few nice features:
* Adjust player clock during game (touch the timer)
* Move counter.
* The timer will pause if you get interrupted.
* For more experienced players, the official FIDE tournament time controls can be used (or use your own custom settings)
* You can swap the button positions
* You can play a bell when time runs out
* Allow the screen to dim (to conserve power during those long games).
* Visual indication of Bronstein delay interval
* Take a picture of your board and it will suggest a move. (KIDDING!)
|استفاده از مدیریت انرژی و WakeLocks جهت بیدار نگه داشتن پردازشگر و جلوگیری از کم نور شدن صفحه نمایشگر|