This application allows you to check the parameters of typical AVR® microcontrollers (mainly Atmega).
In addition, this application contains figures of pin configurations for different types of packaging.
Atmel® and AVR® are registered trademarks or trademarks of Atmel Corporation or its subsidiaries, in the US and/or other countries. This application is not related or affiliated with Atmel Corporation.
How to use:
Use the magnifying glass icon to search for a specific microcontroller in the database. Tap on pin configurations image, then you'll see a new view with the arrows at the bottom. Now you can zoom in and out the image using two fingers (pinch zoom). Use the arrows to switch between different types of pin packages of selected microcontroller.
Download my new apps:
- "AVR Atmega Pro Database" - extensive Atmega database (extra features and parameters),
- "AVR Xmega Database" - full Xmega database!
No spam, no ads! for you for free, rate my app if you want me to add new features and microcontrollers.
The database contains the following microcontrollers (23):
- AT90PWM1, AT90PWM216, AT90PWM316
- Atmega8, Atmega8U2,
- Atmega16, Atmega16M1, Atmega16U2, Atmega16U4,
- Atmega32, Atmega32M1, Atmega328 (e.g. Arduino Uno),
- Atmega32U2, Atmega32U4 (e.g. Arduino Leonardo),
- Atmega64, Atmega64M1, Atmega640,
- Atmega128, Atmega1280, Atmega1281,
- Atmega2560 (e.g. Arduino Mega 2560), Atmega2561
|باز کردن سوکت های شبکه|
|دسترسی به اطلاعات مربوط به شبکه ها را می دهد.|