This is a simple Bluetooth connection debugging tool.
It works with Bluetooth devices that broadcast text data.
1. Connect to a Bluetooth device
2. Display incoming raw text data line by line (if the device broadcasts such data)
3. Send raw text data to the connected device
You can confirm successful pairing, monitor incoming raw text data and see exactly what is being transmitted from the Bluetooth device.
I plan to add the following features in the future:
* Support Bluetooth devices that broadcast binary data, not only text
* Option to see data in hexadecimal format instead of text
* Option to add timestamp to incoming messages
* Option to add GPS info to incoming messages
* Plugin framework for customized views tailored to specific Bluetooth devices, especially various types of sensors
Please report problems or feature requests by email or using this page: https://github.com/janosgyerik/bluetoothviewer/issues
Project homepage: https://github.com/janosgyerik/bluetoothviewer
* Alan Haddy (www.ipegcorp.com): option to record incoming Bluetooth
data and send as email attachment
If you like this app, you can support my work by buying the otherwise identical full version of the app for 1 Euro:
Happy Bluetooth debugging :)
|کاوش و جفت کردن دستگاه های بلوتوث|
|به برنامه ها اجازه اتصال به دستگاه های جفت شده بلوتوث را می دهد.|