Reviewed by: http://www.androidwallies.com/2013/04/lcd-live-wallpaper.html
Please donate by downloading the donate version:
What is it?
Well, it's a live wallpaper that we tried to make it look like a black & white liquid crystal display, like the ones on TI calculators.
- Release paid version: sadly we can't do that from Romania
- Add color pickers: we tried and failed miserably, we will not give up on this though.
- Adjust time and date position: kinda working on it
- a few pixel effects
- time and date display
- binary/decimal choice for the clock
- user set refresh rate
- color sets or custom colors
Not quite, we added in a few Easter eggs. Aside from that, with future updates we'll add more personalisation options like more backgrounds, more Easter eggs and tweaks to make it look better.
- HTC One X with Stock ICS 720x1280
- Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 with the latest CM10.1 nightly 720x1280
- Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 with stock gingerbread 320x240
How to read the binary watch:
Nomally a binary watch consists of 6 parallel lines, 2 for hour, 2 for minutes and 2 for seconds. Look up on how to use those, lower bits are least significant. Our binary watch has the hour and second lines tilted towards the center while the minute lines are straight. It's something like this: / / | | \ \
Now learn binary and impress your friends ( not by reading the time in the top right corner of the screen where most android devices show it in decimal :D )