MotoGP HD Wallpapers
MotoGP HD Wallpapers - it is a bundle of more than 70 stunning HD wallpaper images for your tablet and phone.
This app contains only high quality MotoGP images and allows you to set them on your background or download high-resolution image to your device.
- Only high-resolution MotoGP wallpaper images!
- Only the best, bright MotoGP images!
- New MotoGP pictures every month!
Please rate this application - it will allow us to improve the app for you!
2002: MotoGP replaces the 500 cc class; 990cc four-strokes can now race alongside 500 cc two-strokes.
2003: Daijiro Kato is killed during the Japanese GP MotoGP class at Suzuka when he hits the barrier at 340R. Because of safety issues at 130R (Formula One car driver Allan McNish had a serious crash during the Formula One car race the previous October there, resulting in a reprofiled 130R for 2003, known as 85R and 340R.).
2004: MotoGP grid switches from 4 to 3 bikes per row.
2004: Makoto Tamada earns Bridgestone their first MotoGP victory at the Brazilian GP.
2005: MotoGP adopts flag-to-flag rule, allowing riders to pit and switch to bikes fitted with wet- weather tyres and continue if rain begins to fall mid-race.
2007: MotoGP engine capacity is restricted to 800 cc four-strokes.
2008: Dunlop drops out of MotoGP.
2009: Michelin drops out of MotoGP and Bridgestone becomes the sole tire provider.
2009: Kawasaki suspends MotoGP activities for 2009 and considers privateer team.
2011: MotoGP rider Marco Simoncelli dies in Sepang.
2011: Suzuki withdraws from MotoGP at the end of the season.
2012: MotoGP raises the maximum engine capacity to 1,000 cc and introduces Claiming Rule Teams.
2013: Introduced, Knockout qualifying style.
The most popular riders:
- Valentino Rossi. Valentino Rossi is an Italian professional motorcycle racer and multiple MotoGP World Champion. He is one of the most successful motorcycle racers of all time, with nine Grand Prix World Championships to his name – seven of which are in the premier class. Rossi is first in all time 500 cc/MotoGP race wins standings, with 80 victories, and second in all time overall wins standings with 106 race wins.
- Dani Pedrosa. Daniel "Dani" Pedrosa Ramal is a Spanish Grand Prix motorcycle racer. Pedrosa grew up in a village near Sabadell called Castellar del Vallès. Dani Pedrosa started riding bikes at the early age of four, when he got his first motorcycle.
- Jorge Lorenzo. Jorge Lorenzo Guerrero is a Spanish professional motorcycle road racer. Lorenzo has become known for his celebration antics, which became more frequent over the 2010 season. Those included Lorenzo imitating a spaceman, and Nintendo's Mario brothers making an appearance at the trackside.
- Marc Marquez. Marc Marquez Alenta is a Spanish Grand Prix motorcycle road racer. Marquez made history by being the youngest ever MotoGP pole sitter and winner ever at the 2013 Grand Prix of the Americas.
This app is optimized for any screen size and Android phone, including 480x800, 240x320, 720x1280, 480x320, 960x540
|باز کردن سوکت های شبکه|
|دسترسی به اطلاعات مربوط به شبکه ها را می دهد.|
|نوشتن اطلاعات در درایوهای سیار|
|تعیین وال پیپر|
|خواندن اطلاعات موجود در درایوهای سیار|