Amazing collection of Exotic LEGO HD Wallpapers.
App allows: crop, rotate, resize, set rating, download, share, use photo filters and filter by colors, search by tags, categories.
We offer you an amazing wallpapers application with more than 70 impressive, high-resolution, handpicked background images for your tablet and phone.
This app allows you to set any image on your background or download HD image to your device.
Exotic LEGO HD Wallpapers app has a list of advantages:
- only high quality Full HD images;
- resize any image to fit your device;
- rotate wallpaper as you want;
- crop any part of wallpaper;
- great photo filters;
- download any wallpaper to the device;
- share with friends;
- add to favorites;
- set rating to wallpapers;
- sort images by rating and views;
- filter by colors, tags and categories;
- light weight.
LEGO Fun Facts:
• There are about 62 LEGO bricks for every one of the world’s 6 billion inhabitants.
• Children around the world spend 5 billion hours a year playing with LEGO bricks.
• LEGO bricks are available in 53 different colors.
• 19 billion LEGO elements are produced every year. 2.16 million LEGO elements are molded every hour, or 36,000 per minute.
• More than 400 billion LEGO bricks have been produced since 1949.
• Two eight-stud LEGO bricks of the same color can be combined in 24 different ways. Three eight-stud bricks can be combined in 1,060 ways. There are more than 915 million combinations possible for six 2 x 4 LEGO bricks of the same color.
• 7 LEGO sets are sold by retailers every second around the world.
• The LEGO bricks sold in one year would circle the world 5 times.
• 40 billion LEGO bricks stacked on top of one another would connect the earth with the moon.
• The LEGO brick has inspired generations of innovators, including Larry Page and Sergey Brin of Google, renowned cake decorator, Duff Goldman, of Food Network’s “Ace of Cakes”, and Jonathan Gay, inventor of Flash animation.
• The LEGO minifigure represents the world’s largest population of people! Over 4 billion minifigures have been produced in the last 30 years. This is almost 12 times the population of the United States!
• The body of a minifigure is the same height as 3 LEGO bricks stacked on top of one another and the head is 1 LEGO brick high, making it 1 ½ inches tall.
• The average minifigure – with no hair or accessories – weighs 1/10 of an ounce.
• Harrison Ford and Alfred Molina are the only two actors who have ever been portrayed as two different minifigures – Harrison Ford as Han Solo and Indiana Jones, Alfred Molina as Spider-Man’s famous rival Doc Ock and Satipo, a guide in the Raiders of the Lost Ark.
• It would take 1 billion minifigures, lined up in a single row to wrap around the Earth’s circumference one time. Today there are enough minifigures to wrap around the Earth at least 4 times.
• The LEGO Company sells 3.9 minifigures per second – 365 days per year. That’s over 122 million per year!
There are more than 8 quadrillion (8,181,068,395,500,000) possible combinations of minifigures that can be made using all of the unique minifigure parts over the last 30 years.
|باز کردن سوکت های شبکه|
|دسترسی به اطلاعات مربوط به شبکه ها را می دهد.|
|نوشتن اطلاعات در درایوهای سیار|
|تعیین وال پیپر|
|خواندن اطلاعات موجود در درایوهای سیار|