Nature – it is a group of more than 80 beautiful high-resolution images for your phone and tablet.
This application contains only high quality images and allows you to set them on your background or download high-resolution image to your device.
- Only high-resolution images;
- Only the best, bright images;
- New pictures every week.
Please review this app - it will allow us to improve the app for you!
The Most Amazing Facts About Nature:
1. In 1980, Namco released PAC-MAN, the most popular video game (or arcade game) of all time. The original name was going to be PUCK MAN, but executives saw the potential for vandals to scratch out part of the P in the games marquee and labeling.
2. We share 98.4% of our DNA with a chimp - and 70% with a slug.
3. 97.2% of the Earth's water is salt water.
4. It takes the Earth exactly 365.242199 days to orbit the Sun - and that is why every four years we need a leap year.
5. The biggest known star has a diameter of 1800 million miles, making it 2000 times bigger than the Sun.
6. If emissions of carbon dioxide were halted today, it would take more than a century for the atmospheric level of carbon dioxide to approach its pre-industrial level.
7. More types of fish swim in Brazil's Amazon River than in the entire Atlantic Ocean.
8. The E. Coli bacterium propels itself with a 'motor' only one-millionth of an inch in diameter, a thousand times smaller than the tiniest motors built to date by man. The rotation of the bacterial motor comes from a current of protons. The efficiency of the motor approaches 100 per cent.
9. The 'Red Planet' isn't really red at all, NASA photographs indicate that it is more of a tan or butterscotch color.
10. The largest living thing on the face of the Earth is a mushroom underground in Oregon, it measures three and a half miles in diameter.
11. The deepest lake in the world is in the former USSR and it is Lake Baikal. It has a length of 400 miles, a width of roughly 30, but its depth is just over a mile: 5,371 feet down. It is deep enough, so is speculated, that all five of the next largest lakes: The Great Lakes could be emptied into it.
12. Sound travels 15 times faster through steel than through the air.
13. The increased electricity used by modern appliances is causing a shift in the Earth's magnetic field. By the year 2327, the North Pole will be located in mid-Kansas, while the South Pole will be just off the coast of East Africa.
14. The largest pearl ever found was 620 carats.
15. It takes eight and a half minutes for light to get from the sun to earth.
These pictures are high resolution (HD Wallpapers) look great on android devices with any screen resolution (480x854, 960x540, 1280x720, 480x800, 1280x800, 480x320).
|باز کردن سوکت های شبکه|
|دسترسی به اطلاعات مربوط به شبکه ها را می دهد.|
|نوشتن اطلاعات در درایوهای سیار|
|تعیین وال پیپر|
|خواندن اطلاعات موجود در درایوهای سیار|