More than 45 stunning high-resolution wallpapers of African Animals to your android devices that
application makes it unnecessary actions to choose and install on your phone.
- Only HD;
- Only the best, bright images;
Original, high quality, convenient!
Comment, it will allow us to improve the app for you!
Interesting facts about African animals:
• Over 1,100 species of mammals are living in Africa.
• Over 2,600 species of birds are living in Africa.
• The last animal you might expect to see in Africa is a penguin, but they are there. There is a colony living near the cape in South Africa. They are attracted to the cold currents there.
• What large animal kills the most people in Africa? Not the lion, and not the crocodile; it is in fact the hippo. The males are very territorial and will attack anything that enters their area. Females aggressively protect their babies. Hippos have even been known to kill crocodiles.
• Cape Buffalo are also extremely dangerous; in fact they kill approximately two hundred people annually. They quickly charge and gore anyone they perceive as a threat.
• Four of the five fastest land animals in the world are found on the African continent. They are the Cheetah, Wildebeest, Lion, and the Thomson's gazelle.
• The Wildebeest, Lion, and the Thomson's gazelle can reach a speed of up to 50 mph (80.47 KPH) for short burst. The Cheetah can hit an unbelievable 70 mph (112.65 KPH) for short burst.
• Besides being one of the fastest animals in the world the Thompson's Gazelle has an amazing sense of smell, sight, and hearing. These senses, along with it's speed, often enable it to sense and escape a predators attack.
• The African elephant is by far the largest living land mammal. It can weigh up to seven tons (6350.29 kilograms). This incredible animal is an endangered species.
• Second in size only to the African elephant are Rhinos. Adult White Rhinos can weigh in at six thousand pounds (2721 kilograms). They are known to have a bad temper which along with their size and sharp horn make them extremely dangerous.
• The Gorilla is the largest primate on the earth; even so they are very shy.
• The Nile crocodile is the largest reptile in Africa. The average length is five meters (16.4 feet). These dangerous creatures kill hundreds of people each year.
• In Cameroon you can find frogs that are a foot long. They are the largest frogs in the world and are appropriately named goliath frogs.
• Male African lions can weigh up to 550 pounds (250 kg) and have been known to occasionally attack elephants.
• Only a few minutes after being born a Wildebeest can run. After a few days they can go fast enough to keep up with the herd. Until this time they are easy prey for predators and must stay close to their mothers for protection.
• There are plenty of vultures in Africa. This African animal will feed on dead animal carcasses which are often rotting in the hot African sun. They are well equipped for this type of meal. They have very strong acids in their digestive system which kills dangerous bacteria in their meal.
These pictures are high resolution (HD Wallpapers) look great on android devices with any screen resolution (480x854, 960x540, 1280x720, 480x800, 1280x800, 480x320)
|تعیین وال پیپر|
|تعیین پیشنمای وال پیپر|
|باز کردن سوکت های شبکه|
|دسترسی به اطلاعات مربوط به شبکه ها را می دهد.|
|نوشتن اطلاعات در درایوهای سیار|
|خواندن اطلاعات موجود در درایوهای سیار|