Broken Glass – it is a group of more than 30 beautiful high-resolution images for your phone and tablet.
This application contains only high quality images and allows you to set them on your background or download high-resolution image to your device.
- Only high-resolution images;
- Only the best, bright images;
- New pictures every week.
Please review this app - it will allow us to improve the app for you!
Interesting Facts About Glass:
• The 3R Program accepts all colored and tinted glass. We cannot accept broken glass, cooking glass, or mirrors.
• Windows, Pyrex glass, mirrors, and crystal cannot be recycled. Any of these could ruin an entire batch of glass if they slip through at the factory because they don't melt at the same temperatures as bottle glass. The most important new recycling opportunity for these kinds of glass is as an aggregate for fill or underbedding in road construction.
• In the U.S., approximately 13.2 million tons of glass waste are generated annually and about 22% of all glass beverage containers are recycled.
• About 5 billion glass bottles and jars of all kinds are recycled each year in the United States; a nearly 500% increase in the last ten years. That represents about 2.5 billion pounds of glass that won't end up in a landfill.
• We save over a ton of resources for every ton of glass recycled-1,330 lbs. of sand, 433 lbs. of soda ash, 433 lbs. of limestone and 151 lbs. of feldspar.
• A ton of glass produced from raw materials creates 384 pounds of mining waste, using 50% recycled glass, cuts it by about 75%.
• Using recycled glass to make new glass cuts related air pollution by up to 20%.
• Recycling 1 ton of glass saves the equivalent in energy of 10 gallons of oil.
• Recycling a glass bottle saves enough energy to light a 100-watt bulb for four hours.
• Most bottles and jars contain at least 25% recycled glass. Glass never wears out-it can be recycled forever.
• About 75% of the United State's glass is used for packaging.
• If all the glass bottles and jars collected through recycling in the U.S. in 1994 were laid end to end, they'd reach the moon and half way back to earth.
• Before recycled glass is shipped to manufacturers, it is crushed so it will take up less space. The crushed glass is called "cullet."
• More than 4,000 California restaurants and bars recycle their glass.
• Glass makes up about 8% of America's municipal waste.
• Glass has been a part of human cultures for more than 3,000 years.
• When recycling a glass bottle, be sure to remove the tin or steel caps. You can recycle those with the other metals (don't worry about the plastic liners). You do not need to remove the paper labels.
These pictures are high resolution (HD Wallpapers) look great on android devices with any screen resolution (480x854, 960x540, 1280x720, 480x800, 1280x800, 480x320).
|باز کردن سوکت های شبکه|
|دسترسی به اطلاعات مربوط به شبکه ها را می دهد.|
|نوشتن اطلاعات در درایوهای سیار|
|تعیین وال پیپر|
|خواندن اطلاعات موجود در درایوهای سیار|