Meditation – it is a group of more than 40 beautiful high-resolution images for your phone and tablet.
This application contains only high quality images and allows you to set them on your background or download high-resolution image to your device.
- Only high-resolution images;
- Only the best, bright images;
- New pictures every week.
Please review this app - it will allow us to improve the app for you!
Throughout the past 30 years, there has been a marked increased in the study of, the participation in and understanding of meditation facts. However, the question of whether or not meditation has measurable benefits on the body, and mind, remains. Here, we'll flesh out the true meditation facts, and see what impact, if any, they have on the body.
The Growing Popularity of Meditation
Everywhere you look, from bestsellers on the famed New York Times book list, to Oprah's 12-week long class with spiritual teacher Eckhart Tolle, it's apparent that meditation, an age old practice of the East, has taken root in the West.
Moreover, not only has meditation, and its off-shoot yoga, taken root in the West, but it's flourished. In a world of deadlines, paying mortgages and shuttling children to and from soccer practice, stress levelseverywhere are soaring. Add to the mix an influx of gadgets and devices specifically designed to keep us wired and connected, and it's no wonder that people are turning to meditation in droves.
Even so, one may wonder: "Can meditation really help me to feel more clam, centered and less stressed?" You may also wonder, "What are the real meditation facts and do these facts demonstrate real changes upon the body?" The answer, in short, is yes.
Measurable Meditation Facts
Meditation, in fact, has several different effects on the body; both on the physical body and on the psychological well-being of the mind. First, some of the physical benefits of meditation include:
• Oxygen consumption lessens
• Respiratory rates decease
• A marked increase in blood flow occurs, which in turn slows the heart rate
• Meditation actually increases the level of exercise tolerance in heart patients
• High blood pressure is lowered to normal levels
• A decrease in muscle tension and headaches
• Increases in the production of serotonin levels (which influences and mood and behavior). Note that low levels of serotonin have been associated with depression, obesity, insomnia and headaches.
• Meditation has also been shown to help in chronic diseases, such as allergies and arthritis.
• In women, meditation can reduce pre-menstrual syndrome.
These pictures are high resolution (HD Wallpapers) look great on android devices with any screen resolution (480x854, 960x540, 1280x720, 480x800, 1280x800, 480x320)
|تعیین وال پیپر|
|تعیین پیشنمای وال پیپر|
|باز کردن سوکت های شبکه|
|دسترسی به اطلاعات مربوط به شبکه ها را می دهد.|
|نوشتن اطلاعات در درایوهای سیار|
|خواندن اطلاعات موجود در درایوهای سیار|