More than 30 stunning high-resolution wallpapers of shoes to your android devices that
application makes it unnecessary actions to choose and install on your phone.
- Only HD
- Only the best, bright images
- Only funny and funny cartoon characters
Original, high quality, convenient!
Comment, it will allow us to improve the app for you!
Some interesting facts about shoes:
1. Basic shoes parts: Sole, Insole, Outsole, Midsole, Heel, Vamp or upper.
2. Shoes making process. Usually making a shoes consists of the 6 following steps: Last making; Pattern Making; Clicking; Closing; Making; Finishing. And a shoes factory usually consists of 4 departments: Clicking or Cutting Department; Closing or Machining Department; Lasting & Making Department; Finishing Department and the Shoe Room.
3. Over 100 different operations go into the construction of an individual shoe.
1. The history of human development shows that the importance of protecting the foot was early recognized. Records of the Egyptians, the Chinese and other early civilizations all contain references to shoes. The shoe is repeatedly mentioned in the Bible and the Hebrews used it in several instances with a legal significance, notably in binding a bargain.
2. 4,000 years ago the first shoes were made of a single piece of rawhide that enveloped the foot for both warmth and protection.
3. Sturdy shoes first came into widespread use between 40,000 and 26,000 years ago, according to a US scientist. Humans’ small toes became weaker during this time, says physical anthropologist Erik Trinkaus, who has studied scores of early human foot bones. He attributes this anatomical change to the invention of rugged shoes, that reduced our need for strong, flexible toes to grip and balance.
4. The first known images of footwear are boots depicted in 15,000 year old Spanish cave paintings.
5. In Europe pointed toes on shoes were fashionable from the eleventh to the fifteenth centuries.
6. In the Middle East heels were added to shoes to lift the foot from the burning sand.
10. In Europe in the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries heels on shoes were always colored red.
11. Shoes all over the world were identical until the nineteenth century, when left- and right-footed shoes were first made in Philadelphia.
These pictures are high resolution (HD Wallpapers) look great on android devices with any screen resolution (480x854, 960x540, 1280x720, 480x800, 1280x800, 480x320)
|تعیین وال پیپر|
|تعیین پیشنمای وال پیپر|
|باز کردن سوکت های شبکه|
|دسترسی به اطلاعات مربوط به شبکه ها را می دهد.|
|نوشتن اطلاعات در درایوهای سیار|
|خواندن اطلاعات موجود در درایوهای سیار|