Turn your smart phone into a driving assistance system worth thousands! A co-driver that never sleeps!
* detects and monitors speed limits based on the built-in camera and known locations
* observes the distance to the traffic in front (distance control)
* warns you if the car tends to cross a closed lane road mark (lane assistant).
Specifically designed to distract the driver as little as possible.
The app requires the mobile phone to be attached to front shield or dashboard. A good holder and alignment are essential for a good detection rate. See http://www.acodriver-shop.com/ for a list of recommended accessories that give you optimal results.
This app was designed to detect signs in EUROPE ONLY, but was not tested in all countries in the EU. Also the detection rate depends a lot on your individual hardware.
* Please be aware that visual recognition will never be 100% correct, and that the displayed speed limit might not be correct for the current situation.
* Most cameras used in current mobile phone have limited detection rate at night time or low light. Speed limits will still be displayed based on their known locations.
In the current version the detection of signs makes the following declaration: "The last speed limit I saw is ...."
* Never adjust the position of the mobile or the holder while driving!
* Never drive while looking through the display of your mobile!
* The displayed speed limit can be wrong or not appropriate to the situation.
Minimum Hardware Requirements:
* Android 5 or better
* Backside camera with 640x480 preview resolution
* ~ 40 MB disk storage
* Single Core CPU 1Ghz
* Dual Core CPU or better
* Backside camera with HD preview resolution (1280x720)
* GPS with GLONASS support
|دسترسی به موقعیت مکانی دقیق برگرفته از منابع موقعیت همچون GPS، دکلهای مخابراتی و Wi-Fi را می دهد.|
|دسترسی به موقعیت مکانی تخمینی برگرفته از منابع موقعیت شبکه همچون دکلهای مخابراتی و Wi-Fi را می دهد.|
|باز کردن سوکت های شبکه|
|دسترسی به لرزاننده|
|از ملزومات دسترسی به دوربین دستگاه|
|نوشتن اطلاعات در درایوهای سیار|