Boost GRE vocabulary in a painless and efficient way with spaced repetition.
Like us on Facebook ^^ https://www.facebook.com/PainnlessGre/
* most common GRE words with examples
* variety of exercises (word->definition, definition->word, sentence completion, etc.)
* traditional word cards
* word list supporting searches by titles and definitions
* keeping track of learning progress
* offline pronunciation
All the best for your GRE prepping. From Phil, with love ^^.
NOTE: you can manually mark a word as 'mastered' by long tapping on it in the word list. A mastered word will still show up in rare occasions.
If you spot typos/mistakes, don't hesitate to email me :)
* more intuitive graphs
* games (maybe)
My thanks for all the help from Bilal Hasan and Abbas Eghlimi.
1. Please add feature to allow resuming session.
-> No. It's a design decision. You are supposed to work on an entire session in one go without distraction.
2. I see mastered words again...
-> Mastered words will still reappear in rare occasions. They might happen in batch.
3. I suddenly get all new words regardless of the set ratio
-> Old words will not reappear immediately. They need a while to show up again. The duration increases over time if you do well on them.
4. I suddenly get all old words regardless of the set ratio.
-> You have been trying to cram too much in a short period of time.
In summary, the app takes care of old words/new words for you. The principle is few repetition over a long, increasing periods of time is more effective than lots of frequent ones. I add some options other than the default ones due to excessive whining from multiple people. Use them at your own risks. Basically, if you're trying to cram a crazy number of words in a short period of time, you're looking for something else. Please don't ask for a "fix".
|باز کردن سوکت های شبکه|
|دسترسی به اطلاعات مربوط به شبکه ها را می دهد.|
|نوشتن اطلاعات در درایوهای سیار|